2021 Medicare Informational Sessions
Are you New to Medicare? Have questions?
Learn how to navigate the system by attending an informational online ZOOM session covering:
- Medicare Parts A and Part B
- Medicare Part C (Medicare Advantage Plans)
- Part D Prescription Drug Plans
- Medicare Supplemental (Medigap) Insurance
- Enrollment Periods
- Coming off employer based insurance
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic All Medicare Classes will be offered through ZOOM on these Wednesdays.
3:00- 4:00 PM
1/27 | 2/24 | 3/31 | 4/28 | 6/23 | 7/28 | 9/29
(10/15-12/7 is Annual Open Enrollment for drug plan changes/enrollment)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested or call 802-442-5436.
You will receive an email with a link to the Zoom session. Duration is typically 1 hour.
Sponsored by SHIP (State Health Insurance Program), Southwestern VT Council on Aging. Bennington, VT.